UFOAlert.com Forum Index UFOAlert.com
UFO Alert Files

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ UFO Government Library ]   [ UFO Discussion Forums ]   [ UFO Photo Gallery ]   [ UFOs in the News ]   [ Best of UFO Alert ]   [ Real UFO Stories ]

Hello Everyone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grinder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself! It's great to meet some like-minded people!

What freaks me out the most about the UFO phenomenon is that astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrich had a running dialogue with Mission Control in Houston. That entire conversation was classified until only recently by the CIA. You should hear what they said. Leaves no doubt that we are in the midst of "others." Well, I just wanted to say howdy and espouse some stuff.
Grinder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kiana1961

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Grinder,

I am new to this board as well so welcome!!!! It is nice to meet people that think along the same lines, I hope you enjoy these boards as much as I do******
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UFOAlert.com Forum Index -> UFO Free for All All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: