UFOAlert.com Forum Index UFOAlert.com
UFO Alert Files

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ UFO Government Library ]   [ UFO Discussion Forums ]   [ UFO Photo Gallery ]   [ UFOs in the News ]   [ Best of UFO Alert ]   [ Real UFO Stories ]

Conversation between Neil Armstrong and Mission Control.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmett

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Conversation between Neil Armstrong and Mission Control. Reply with quote

Regarding the post about a conversation between Neil Armstrong and Mission Control,I would like to know where I can hrar it also seeing as he said it was Unclassified by the government.My interest has been peaked so I'd really like to read or hear it.
someone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go:

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.
According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Whats there?

Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known

there was a possibility, the fact is, we were

warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any

question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their

ships were far superior to ours both in size and

technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing!

No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and

couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a

quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

I havent been able to find audio of this and think that it is probably not available.
kiana1961

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a link of some sort that we can hear the audio? i would love to hear it since i can belive it most likely did happen....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
someone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not aware of there being any audio recording of this conversation, but would also love to hear it if there is, so if u find some please let me know Very Happy

Someone
manowarisdead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i read the same thing in this book "Alien Agenda"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UFOAlert.com Forum Index -> UFO Free for All All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: