UFOAlert.com Forum Index UFOAlert.com
UFO Alert Files

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ UFO Government Library ]   [ UFO Discussion Forums ]   [ UFO Photo Gallery ]   [ UFOs in the News ]   [ Best of UFO Alert ]   [ Real UFO Stories ]

Are we truly Intelligent? Research Topic!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bbrian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Are we truly Intelligent? Research Topic! Reply with quote

[b]Are we truly Intelligent?..... Research topic!

Firstly, I would like to thank you to all for sharing your time and reading this small post.

Salutation to my fellow Skeptic, I am a first time poster on the UFO discussion and a second time believer.

Currently I am undergoing a research essay on the Topic of UFO's existence. Please kindly share your opinion and or experiences related to the question stated below, your replies will be highly valued.

What influences you to ponder the existences and or the non-existence of UFO (flying saucer, Aliens)?

Whether UFO are real or not, there are currently a high amount of people hoaxing and pranking upon these very subjects of UFO. From crop circle making, plastic aliens claiming it as real Aliens, to photo shopping fake like flying saucer. My simple question is, why do you think that they do such a thing?

Could we possibly be the most intelligent life force in the galaxy? Better yet, the entire Universe? (I always ponder, why do we claim that the aliens are always more intelligent than us, and not the other way around?).

Life is but a game, once we uncover all the secrets, what more is life? anonymous

Thank you once again for helping out this research. Not only does this help me understand more about Aliens, more ever, it actually determines whether I can truly understand human intelligence , wahahahha, and again, thank you very much for participating. From your friend bbrian Rolling Eyes [/b]
The Skeptic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo bbrian,

I'm sure Mike Fawkins devoured a few of those plastic aliens he posts on his site. One doesnt get that size from just eating salad.
Bbrian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE LIFE & TIMES OF A WANABE

Mike was abducted once. He used his wit and violin talents to lul the aliens to sleep as he made his escape by digging his way out using his big mouth as a shovel as it was his only body part not bound with alien electro-tape. It was a harrowing experience. He managed to dig a hole in the space craft and he fell hundreds of feet into a bog in the Yorkshire Dales UK where he lives to this day in a b&b called the "sticky crater" owned by a person he believes to be an alien. Shocked
Signed; BB
The Skeptic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bbrian, thanks for that intriguing and inspiring account of the obese man vs the aliens, but you forgot one key factor that happened before AND after the abduction. Before the abduction Mr Fawkins shut down a cici's pizza buffet which was why the aliens had to use two beams to bring him up. After the abduction, Mr Fawkins so happy to have escaped due to the aliens instruments not being able to penetrate his 6 foot radius anus, celebrated by closing down a chinese buffet.....At the end, the whole duration of all these events was approximately 16 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UFOAlert.com Forum Index -> UFO Free for All All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: