UFOAlert.com Forum Index UFOAlert.com
UFO Alert Files

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ UFO Government Library ]   [ UFO Discussion Forums ]   [ UFO Photo Gallery ]   [ UFOs in the News ]   [ Best of UFO Alert ]   [ Real UFO Stories ]

I miss the old ufoalert
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Skeptic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: I miss the old ufoalert Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, this style keeps away trolls and buffet closers like that Mike *ahole* moron, but the old style was easier to follow and more interesting in my opinion.
Spade2x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here here, old friend.
ufoalert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheer up. Things will pick up soon enough.
The Skeptic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back spade
Spade2x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rigel's eyes are watching you skeptic Shocked
The Skeptic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, and i will poke them with a stick....isn't that right *bleep*...of the circle
fubballo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Skeptic, I also believe things will be picking up very soon. Wink
Bbrian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked hey! Skeptic! This NEW version of the Board seems to be well to be polite "Informal"

Let's see Umm! Doc is dead so the rumor has it, but an alias by the name Agent runs his Alien Board!

Little Mickie aka "Salad Bar King"has gotten into some hot soup as pf late and no longer has a life or website!

Michael is still a intelligent witty blog master hoping to reunite with Catherine opps "CAT" his love of his life.

Catherine has moved on with her Boring life after attending the web cremation of her long time heart throb "Doc"

Regel still loves his wiskey and hedge cutting career and word has it he moved to greener pastures in the Mississippi area hoping to find work.

Mr.Man yes! is still a women living in Japan hoping to make enough money in stand up comedy for his *bleep* change.

I see Spade2X is still kicking the curb! Hi Byian!

Oh how can we forget the Chairman of the Board! Hello Chairman!
How's your health? Have you sold any stories as of late?

Rolling Eyes Well Iam sure I missed a few regulars of the Old Board but news travels slow here at the Ranch!
The Skeptic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bbrian, good to hear from you!

Doc is dead? Thats a pity though I think his membership to the hairclub for men should not go to waste.

Mike H-a-w-kins aka the buffet closer had his website up and running again after he realized that he could close 3.99 all you can eats rather than the expensive ones so he saved some cash in the process.

I hear his liposuction surgeon is driving a new ferrarri.

Michael is probably in a pub in scotland chlling with rowdy roddy piper with a pitcher of beer.

Cat is still sketchy as always

Rigel has probably retired from bell south and now betting poker online

Mr Man is still mr man probably busted his olfactory system by eating raw wasabi...

Chairman is still living in his parents basement and typing loads of bull

now for some others you forgot.....:

hybrid is still going to the moon every other weekend, he seems to be cutting down his visits since he has enough cheese in his fridge; eve got jealous

kindheart/mi6 now entered his 7th retirement, rumor has it that meowers bought him a cane.

hmmm whos left oh yes

evilklown is surfing some waves in hawaii while Jed is shooting at some rabbits hoping for some krude, oil that is....
fubballo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never get "jealous".
John

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: The problem is Reply with quote

The problem is the format. While this format may be someone's idea of something clever and new, I prefer being able to see all the threads all at once, and not have to constantly go back to the forum and pick another thread. I think most people feel the same way since the board is practically unused these days. It takes so much effort to read the posts, I rarely even try.

The old fashioned threaded format has yet to be improved on. Sadly, this format is running everybody off.
Bbrian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John I happen to agree with your post. The Old format made for an enjoyable exchange of emm? Ideas! I can not even figure out the color font Rolling Eyes
The Skeptic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Eve, sorry I didn't recognize ya there as fubbalo.

I don't know why we couldn't just block Mike H-a-w-k-i-n-z ip address and kept the old ufoalert in place. I mean he was the one who ruined the old board, so it would have been more efficient to just block his obese $#&*@.
fubballo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Flabbio,

I thought this type of banter was not to be allowed in the "new" forum. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Fubballo has nothing to do with an aging gay male model. It's a term of endearment for bison out west. But some people don't have any idea what that is, endearment, and I guess the inFLATULATING beefy boy will never know such joy.

I've been spending a lot of time in the Rockies the last few years. Plan on moving to Montana next fall.

But I must say, after coming face to face with bison, black bears, wolves and even a grizzly in the wild, Fartio is pretty tame and lackluster. He must be a graduate of the School of Kindfarts, a Master's bator no doubt.

I also find it silly that you are soooooo worried about a name I use on a message board. I'm not hard to figure out Fartus Gosplatus. I think I made it clear who I am. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UFOAlert.com Forum Index -> UFO Free for All All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: