UFOAlert.com Forum Index UFOAlert.com
UFO Alert Files

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ UFO Government Library ]   [ UFO Discussion Forums ]   [ UFO Photo Gallery ]   [ UFOs in the News ]   [ Best of UFO Alert ]   [ Real UFO Stories ]

I've see one

View previous topic :: View next topic  
N C More

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: I've see one Reply with quote

Ok, I've seen a UFO. It was many years ago and there were at least 15 other witnesses (that I know about). I've yet to find a really good explanation for what I saw. However, not knowing what the object was doesn't prove that it was of extraterrestrial origin.

So, what leads people to either believe that celestial unknowns *have to be aliens* or that UFOs are simply unknown earthly objects? In other words, is there any evidence that could be considered to be the "smoking gun" as it relates to UFOs being of extraterrestrial origin? Thanks.
BOB

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your need for proof and I too have witnessed an u.f.o.. I think you must review what you saw. Every action has a purpose, like bodylanguage. The object that I witnessed moved as if it were curious. And, to me that movement spoke volumes. If I had that kind of technology (and I am from earth ha ha) , looking down at some city on the planet that I was from would be the last thing I would do. I hope you read this and it was somewhat helpfull. BOB
Dante

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you believe there are not any extraterrestials? I don't know if any other being is coming here, I think maybe so because I think there must be other living beings out in the vast universe. Probably some that are more advanced than we are. Arrow Shocked In universe time, human history is probably fairly short.
Agent Orange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why jump to an ET conclusion at all? Isn't it enough to say it was an unsolvable event until further data comes along? Jumping to a conclusion merely gives room to even more speculation, and that is how these things get out of control. It certainly doesn't get you any closer to the truth.

Here's an example: a small percentage of murders go unsolved in the U.S. yet we don't automatically jump to a conclusion on them in order to solve them. They simply go into a cold case file until further data comes along.
Dante

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather X-file than Cold file. Cool

Am I safe in $#&*@ it was a UFO -- unidentified flying object -- without implying it was a spaceship from outer space? Although perhaps I can't even $#&*@ it was airial. However, in the light of day, with the terrain completely visible, I don't think it could have been a land-based vehicle of any kind.

Alien spaceship could still remain one hypothesis. I just don't know how to go about proving that hypothesis one way or the other at this point in time.

Maybe MJ12 would know.
Dante

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW -- I did not write anything out of line in that post!! Geez.
Agent Orange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's cool. And I do agree that the ET hypothesis is still an open one. However, without really knowing all the facts, one can't tell for sure. It still remains unidentified. We do agree on that as well. Smile
John

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a small number of UFO sightings, the craft display properties that we do not possess. For example, there have been quite a few close up sightings over the last twenty years of the giant, black triangular craft, that seem to have the capability to hover motionless, slowly traverse the sky, and then in an instant dart away at unbelievable speed. And all of the witnesses to these sightings say that there is very little or no noise coming from the craft.

This does not necessarily mean that they are alien spacecraft. Perhaps these things are secret craft our own military possesses. But wherever they are from, they have capabilities that seem to defy our understanding of physics.

And since there were up close sightings of craft with amazing abilities back in the fifties, I really doubt that our military possessed any such technology back then, even if they do now. After all, they were struggling just to break the sound barrier, so it is difficult to believe they had craft capable of going from a dead stop to a thousand miles an hour in three seconds.....not to mention that such accelerations would turn any human pilot into a glob of liquid on his seat.

All we know for sure is that something is out there. Perhaps they come from another planet, another dimension, deep inside our earth, or they may be the result of our own secret technological advances. Or they might be from somewhere we haven't even thought of. But if they aren't ours, they I think the most logical second guess is that they come from somewhere else, and a technologically advanced species from a neighboring solar system would top my list of guesses.
divebomb552000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on september 28 there was a bright yellow orange object sitting in the night time sky over springville california when i seen it i thought it was mars senc how u can see it prety good in the summer but it wasent were mars was suposed to be i went to get my telescope to see the object when i got back it started rising in to the sky and then it got smaller then big and then it disaperd like it jumped into warp or somthing if any one sawl this to please share it with me Very Happy
empereur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please how post picture ? for display here , thank you

[img]http://rael-elohim.pegasus-paradise.com/storage/img/ufo/ufoudre.jpg[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UFOAlert.com Forum Index -> UFO Free for All All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: