UFOAlert.com Forum Index UFOAlert.com
UFO Alert Files

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ UFO Government Library ]   [ UFO Discussion Forums ]   [ UFO Photo Gallery ]   [ UFOs in the News ]   [ Best of UFO Alert ]   [ Real UFO Stories ]

Galactic Internet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey_Matter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Galactic Internet Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new here. I was wondering...about the galactic internet, could it be linked to our own? Or does it even exist? Please, will someone explain? Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey_Matter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: I've been doing some research... Reply with quote

Okay. I know that above question is a little abscure, but I been doing research on the Galactic internet.

I've found out that the Galactic internet is much like our own, only it uses stronger gamma or radio waves instead of a phone line. Scientists belive that Other intelligent life has created this 'Galactic internet,' and is using it to communicate with other life.

I've came up with my own theory. I think that the 'Galactic internet' uses some type of technology that we are yet to obtain. Maybe aliens far away have been trying to e-mail ( Very Happy ) us on the Galactic internet for some time now. Who knows?

Of coarse, anyone can make up a whole lot of jive on the galactic internet. I'm trying to double check my sources.

BUt...if it's true... then how can we log on to it?

Grey-Matter
The Heavy Thinker
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zacatti

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: That's an interesting thought... Reply with quote

I've never heard of the 'Galactic Internet'. The concept is very interesting. There are many questions that beg to be answered. For example, what operating systems do our Aliens friend use? What type of connections do they use to transmit their messages? And if they are trying to send us email, perhaps you've stumbled on a plausible answer as to why we can't seem to control the flow of spam in our mailboxes...lol.

Interesting stuff.
Grey_Matter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, yeah really!
Zacatti

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No really, think about it for a minute. We can send men to the moon but we can't seem to eliminate the flow of spam into our email accounts. How do you figure that??? At first I thought that the government was just plain lazy about the issue of spam and junk circulating on our internet, but now that you've mentioned a Galatic Internet, it's a feasible answer to our inability to control the junk in our internet. Maybe it is a form of communication from Aliens. Perhaps they see us as a bunch of lazy, good for nothing beings, sitting around all day at our computers, looking at nonsense - what better way to try and communicate with us by sending us spam???

That's a brilliant idea!
Grey_Matter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice theory. Spam & junk e-mails DO catch our attention the most.

I think there might be ONE hole in this theory, though. We use mostly phone lines to get onto the internet. I read somewhere that the galactic internet may be using radio waves instead of phone lines.

Of coarse, if these aliens are as advanced as we think, then they'd probaly have the technology to hack into our internet and e-mail us annoying e-mails.

Hmmm....interesting.

THe first time I ever heard of the galactic internet was on the discovery channel one night when they were showcasing UFO's. Makes me wonder...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UFOAlert.com Forum Index -> UFO Free for All All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: